Gateway to Grace Foundation
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
- Race & Ethnicity
Location1260 Hicks BlvdFairfield, OH 45014 United States
The Gateway to Grace Foundation is committed to generating resources to implement and support the growth of the community by establishing effective methods of equipping people to lead productive lives. Our goal is to make a positive impact on a generation by providing programming that embraces, educates and empowers them to become positive influences, leaders and contributors to society.
Our Story: In 2010, Dr. Hayles felt a deep calling regarding the effectiveness and the direction of the external ministries of the church that he was leading. The church was structured for spiritual renewal and development. The needs of the community were increasing in multiple areas. Dr. Hayles felt it was necessary to launch into the deep and organize a non-profit entity to meet the needs of the growing community. He was able to establish a foundation with grace being the driving principle, in order to serve the families and people within the communities. The establishment of the foundation enable outreach opportunities and form partnerships with the purpose of addressing the concerns of the community.
- PROVIDING TUTORING, SCHOOL SUPPLIES AND SUPPORT FOR STUDENTS AND TEACHERS.
- PARTNERING WITH PARENTS TO ASSIST WITH COLLEGE READINESS TOOLS & PREPARATION.
- PROVIDE FINANCIAL LITERACY TRAINING FOR STUDENTS.
- MATCHING YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN WITH PROFESSIONAL MEN AND WOMEN TO MENTOR FOR SUCCESS.
- PROVIDING NEW CLOTHING AND RE-ENTRY TRAINING INTO THE WORKPLACE FOR WOMEN WHO MAY HAVE BEEN RECENTLY RELEASED FROM PRISON, SHELTERS OR ARE IN NEED. PROVIDING PROM DRESSES FOR GIRLS.