NEVADA SENIOR GAMES INC
- Sports & Recreation
Location3355 SPRING MOUNTAIN RD STE 54LAS VEGAS, NV 89102 United States
The mission of the Nevada Senior Games, Inc. is: To promote the health and fitness of adults 50 years of age and older. Primary emphasis is within the state of Nevada, but we welcome seniors world-wide to participate in our activities. We are an official state member of the National Senior Games Association.
Our goals are to:
1. Encourage older adults to undertake and continue in a health and fitness-oriented lifestyle.
2. Promote good health and physical fitness for older adults in Nevada and world-wide by providing information, education and inspiration through year-round activities, workshops, seminars and other pro-active events.
3. Provide forums for older adults to compete with their peers and to receive recognition for their efforts and achievements in an atmosphere of friendship and support.
4. Focus public attention on the importance of regular activity/exercise as a way to achieve and preserve better health, especially among older adults.
5. Promote a positive image of older adult communities, including opportunities for positive role-modeling.