Early Education Career Institute
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
Location1001 Washington stsuite 206Columbia, SC 29201 United States
We are "An Agency Established To Build, Recruit and Preserve the Child Care Workforce". Our division of Early Education Career Institute is a South Carolina Registered Charity (Public ID: P58864). It is our commitment to industry excellence that fuels our dedication, quality and high standards to support practitioners in the industry. We count on memberships, donor gifts and volunteers to maintain our commitment.
At the Early Education Career Institute we are achieving more with our initiatives for child care providers and early care practitioners than ever before. We work on many exciting projects helping to improve their career experience. We value the impact providers have in the economical flow of our nation, as they provide childcare while fostering the development and well-being of children. We acknowledge the important role they play as essential service providers to communities across the nation.
Our initiatives include:
- Public awareness of and workforce support to communities experiencing child care deserts
- Gather information and data to research barriers impacting child care industry workforce barriers
- Programing to eliminate career readiness barriers
- Nutritional and wellness programming to aid in promotion of healthy practices for child care laborers
- Advocacy so support policy changes that will promote better wages for child care laborers
- Advocacy and board development and training members in how to strengthen local partnerships.