Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We are committed:
- to provide the best possible care to every patient we serve today;
- to search for new ways to improve
the care we will provide tomorrow;
- to educate health care providers for the future; and
- to ensure access to healthcare for all.
We are committed to being:
the best place to receive care;
the best place to give care; and
the best place to work and learn.
Hennepin Healthcare System, Inc. operates Hennepin County Medical Center and four primarycare clinics in the Twin Cities. Hennepin County Medical Center is:
- Minnesota's premier Level 1 Trauma Center with many nationally recognized programs and specialties
- The fourth largest hospital in Minnesota, based on operating revenue
- An essential teaching hospital for doctors who go on to practice throughout the state
- A safety net hospital providing care for low-income, the uninsured and vulnerable populations, and
- A major employer and economic engine in downtown Minneapolis.