The Nolita Project inc
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location5010 Remmell AveBaltimore, MD 21206 United States
The Nolita Project is a nonprofit organization founded in Baltimore, Maryland. It is founded upon the principles of the importance of education for youth and generating strong community ties in support of youth prosperity and success. The Nolita Project was created by Wesley Hawkins in remembrance of his mother, the late Nolita Smith. It is Nolita's legacy of struggle and strength that has inspired The Nolita Project's concept of educating and inspiring the youth.
The Noilta Project is an initiative that inspires youth in struggling communities to restore their engagement in education therefore creating successful leaders.
Strong and successful leaders despite their struggle
* To restore school attachment and teach the importance of education to under privileged youth
* To provide advocacy and mentoring services to youth in struggling communities
* To create opportunities for success beyond the classroom and into adulthood
* To develop strong and efficient leaders in the home, community, and workforce
* To inspire struggling youth to be a product of positive thoughts in spite of negative environments
an experienced and trusted adviser.
A trusted counselor or guide.
A wise and trusted counselor or teacher.
Youth mentoring is the process of matching mentors with young people who need or want a caring, responsible adult in their lives.