Big Brothers Big Sisters of Washtenaw County
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location11 W Michigan AveYpsilanti, MI 48197 United States
Being a Big Brother or Big Sister is one of the most enjoyable things you'll ever do. Not to mention, one of the most fulfilling. As a Big, you have the opportunity to make a tremendous difference in the life of a child. Your guidance and understanding can help a child believe they can have a brighter future by empowering them with the tools to achieve and reach their full potential. And the best part is; it's actually a lot of fun. You and your Little can share the kinds of activities you already like to do.
?Play sports together. Go on a hike. Read books. Eat a pizza with extra anchovies. Or just give some advice and inspiration. Whatever it is you enjoy, odds are you'll enjoy them even more with your Little-and you'll be making a life-changing impact. Volunteering just a few hours a month with a child can start something amazing. So why not apply to be a Big today. There are kids out there ready to get started. Are you?
Ready to get Started?
Great. A couple of questions to ask yourself before getting started...
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Are you in a stable place in your life?
- Can you commit to the program for at least one year (understanding the enrollment and matching process could take several months)?
- Will you be able to meet with your Little 2 times per month, every month?
- Do you have a valid driver's license and a reliable car?
If you've answered YES to all of the above questions, visit our website and sign up for Orientation Today! www.bbbswashtenaw.org/volunteer