CAPITAL HUMANE SOCIETY
- Crisis Support
Location2320 PARK BLVDLINCOLN, NE 68502 United States
Capital Humane Society serves and unites our community by providing resources and support for pet owners, caring for displaced animals, and connecting homeless pets with families through adoption.
We exist because we believe animals need human advocates both in and out of the shelter. By advocating for them, we can help our community experience the connection, companionship, and love that comes with pet ownership.
We provide resources and services to pet owners through various community programs, including but not limited to: Pawsitive Impact Project, Foster Care Program, Working Cat Program, Low Cost Spay/Neuter Program, Adoption Ambassador Program, and many more.
- 6,010 Animals Sheltered
- 3,807 Animals Adopted
- 745 Animals Fostered
- 3,534 Spay/Neuter Surgeries
- 1,209 Animals Reunited with their Families
- 421 Volunteers
- 12,334 Volunteer Hours Donated
- 329 Pets Provided Veterinary Care through Pawsitive Impact Project
- 4,517 lbs of Dry Food Distributed through Pawsitive Impact Project
- 5,934 Cans of Food Distributed through Pawsitive Impact Project