RURAL RESOURCES VICTIM SERVICES
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
Location956 S MAIN ST STE ACOLVILLE, WA 99114 United States
OUR MISSION AT RURAL RESOURCES COMMUNITY ACTION IS TO ASSIST PEOPLE AND COMMUNITIES TO DEVELOP THE SKILLS, RESOURCES AND SERVICES NECESSARY TO IMPROVE THEIR GENERAL WELFARE.
If you are the victim of a crime, our knowledgeable victim advocates are here for you. We can offer legal advocacy, emergency financial assistance, safety measures and planning, and many other services you may not be aware of.
Our services are free, confidential, and non-judgmental.
Services We Provide:
- 24-hour Helpline answered by staff during business hours and trained volunteers after hours
- Safe shelter options
- Crisis intervention and on-going support by trained and caring staff members who listen and help with safety planning, options, and services
- Help with court orders so victims can gain legal protection
- Advocacy to help victims know their legal, medical, and financial rights as victims of crime
- 24-hour in-person response to hospitals and clinics to support survivors seeking medical attention or support during appointments
- Information and referral to other services, including legal and financial help, counseling, housing, employment, and medical care
- Therapy referrals to contracted qualified therapists
- Emergency contraception, condoms, and pregnancy tests available for free
- Community education on various crime types