Cobra Back Foundation
- Children & Youth
- Computers & Technology
- Education & Literacy
Location818 E 63rd St125Chicago, IL 60637 United States
Block by block, building stronger residential blocks. One strong block, one strong cluster of blocks, one strong community. We are definitely stronger together.
The Cobra Back Foundation(CBF) was founded to fill voids. The Founder, E. Dixon, has been a civil servant in the City of Chicago since 2001 and has devoted his life to helping residents and guests of the city. CBF will focus on the subjects listed below, in an effort to create solutions, unity, safer neighborhoods, and ultimately foster a better partnership between Police and those in the communities they serve in.
* Community Policing and understanding perspectives
* Self-awareness and self-defense
* Competitive Youth radio-controlled truck program
* Assisting underserved families and individuals
* Touring the city's most challenged areas in search of appropriate solutions