ATTACHMENT & TRAUMA NETWORK INC
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
LocationP.O. Box 220Westminster, MA 01473 United States
At the Attachment & Trauma Network, it is our mission to promote healing of children impacted by trauma through supporting their families, schools, and communities.
- We believe that children impacted by trauma and those with attachment disorders can heal.
- We believe that parents, who are supported and taught therapeutic parenting, are the best healing agents of their traumatized child.
- We believe that children impacted by trauma need trauma-informed, attachment-focused therapies.
- We believe that all children learn best in trauma-sensitive schools where strategies are in place to help the children and adults feel safe, stay regulated, get connected, and not be re-traumatized or triggered. We believe trauma-informing schools empower trauma-responsive educators.
- We believe that providing resources to the families from the start (once a traumatized child has been identified) is the best way to minimize crises, reduce disruptions and promote healing.
- We believe that ongoing parent-to-parent support is critical in arming the families with strategies, tools, and strength to persevere daily.
- We believe that "touching trauma at its heart" is more than a tagline, it’s a healing mission.
Would you recommend ATTACHMENT & TRAUMA NETWORK INC?
0 reviews Write a review