PossAbilities of Southern MN, Inc.
- People with Disabilities
Location1808 3rd Ave SERochester, MN 55904 United States
PossAbilities creates opportunities for children and adults with disabilities to contribute to and connect with the community.
PossAbilities provides day services for individuals with disabilities in Olmsted County. All of our services are designed to be community focused while being person centered and promoting independence. In addition, we act as support for families across Southeastern Minnesota who self-direct the care of their loved ones. We provide the following programs;
- At our Life Enrichment program, individuals are able to connect with their peers with similar abilities, build upon lifelong skills and hobbies and enjoy the comfort of a space designed for their needs.
- PossAbilities has two STARS programs. Both provide adults with disabilities the opportunity to integrate and connect with the community.
- ArtAbilities provides a supportive studio space for a diverse group of create working artists. Services are provided to support and advance the development of a new positive identity and confidence for people with disabilities through art education, training, expression and production.
- Our Entrepreneurial Center fosters new business and employment opportunities for adults with disabilities. Through a long-standing partnership with Mayo Clinic, individuals are able to lab test tubes for the #1 healthcare system in the nation.
- Through PossAbilities Individualized Home Supports and Respite program, we can help provide a variety of supports for individuals with disabilities that are tailored to individual needs.