HIS HOUSE FOR HER INC
- Health & Medicine
- Homeless & Housing
Location3937 SE 39th CircleOcala, FL 34480 United States
The mission of His House for Her is to share the love of Jesus by providing trauma-informed practices in a supportive housing environment to meet the spiritual, emotional, and physical needs of at-risk women in recovery.
His House for Her will be a 15-month supportive housing program for at-risk women in recovery. His House for Her will be able to accommodate up to 8 women.
Program components include:
- Education to heal hurts through Temperament Education, Walking the 12 Steps with Jesus Christ, Anger Dynamics, Making Sense of Your Worth, Boundaries, Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACE) and Surrendering the Secret
- Education in the areas of basic life skills including parenting and Financial Success
- Employment Readiness, GED Prep, post-secondary education, or vocational training
- Discipleship, church attendance and Bible studies
- Healthy socialization, exercise, and nutritional planning