INSTITUTE FOR EDUCATION RESEARCH & SCHOLARSHIPS
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Arts & Culture
- Education & Literacy
- Health & Medicine
Location10866 Wilshire Boulevard4th Floor PMB 264Los Angeles, CA 90024 United States
Established in 2004, the Institute for Education, Research, and Scholarships (IFERS) is an award-winning California-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit public charity organization dedicated to improving society by conducting scientific and social research. We believe in changing the world for the better through education, research, and scholarships. Our ultimate goal is to create a better world with lasting peace, prosperity, and universal rights for all.
1. Educational internship, traineeship, and scholarship program for students and young professionals from USA and more than.
2. K-12 teacher conference supporting 38 teachers from California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado.
3. Find cures for Type 1 Diabetes and help to improve children's safety through awareness and medical testing.
4. Create low-cost, origami-based print-and-fold optical microscope for applications in global health and field-based citizen science.
5. Research menstrual health and menstrual hygiene management (MHM).
6. Research neurodiversity and create Autism research database.
7. Research Transhumanist technology applied to healthcare, physical and mental wellness, human immune system, and longevity.
8. Support and/or operate Angeles Workshop School, New Mercy Care Schools, Everyday Art School, and other educational organizations worldwide.
9. Support COVID-19 cure and prevention.