Girl Scouts of Greater NY
- Children & Youth
- People with Disabilities
Location40 Wall Street, Suite 708New York, NY 10005 United States
Girl Scouting builds girls of courage, confidence, and character, who make the world a better place.
Founded in 1913, the Girl Scouts of Greater New York is New York City's largest girls-only leadership program, reaching over 32,000 girls ages 5 to 17 in every zip code of the five boroughs.
Girl Scouts enjoy programs that include:
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Outdoor Adventure & Education
- Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM)
- Leadership Development
- Take-Action Service Projects
- Capstone programs, including our Leadership Institute, Powered by Girl Scouts of Greater New York
With the help of over 8,200 adult volunteers and our generous supporters, today’s Girl Scouts learn to lead with courage, confidence, and character to make their communities and the world a better place.