FRIENDS OF THE VET CENTER INC KnowAVet?
- Emergency & Safety
- Health & Medicine
- Homeless & Housing
- Veterans & Military Families
Location211 Hope StreetPO BOX 698MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA 94042 United States
KnowAVet? is an IRS approved service to veterans and our families, designed to Attract, Inform and Connect whose who would risk their lives to protect ours and our way of life. We provide information and assistance, to aid in learning of 90+ issues we have earned help for, and how to get that help, through government and/or community resources, for our best possible life after service.
KAV helps vets and their families via our:
- Physical and online outreach;
- Website - with 90+ issues and hundreds of videos, along with links to literally thousands of local resources to help veterans;
- "KnowAVet News", has well researched articles on topics to better the lives of Post 911 vets and their families, as well as Senior Vets and Surviving Spouses;
- KAV provides personal help via email, social media and phone, through our live, "Champions" for anyone who asks for help.