TRANSFORMATION CENTER INC
- Children & Youth
- Crisis Support
- Homeless & Housing
Location3701 4th StreetBALTIMORE, MD 21225 United States
Our mission at The Transformation Center is to rebuild lives and restore communities through holistic transformation. We connect people to their God-given destiny by providing pathways to rise above obstacles of poverty, addiction, poor education, unemployment, and social injustice.
The Transformation Center, Inc, was established as a 501(c)(3) organization in 2014 and is in the southernmost part of Baltimore City, in the Brooklyn neighborhood. It is a community outreach center focused on five pillars of holistic transformation: resource accessibility, health and well-being, education, employment, social justice.
In 2020, Transformation Center, Inc served over 25,000 community members from Brooklyn/Brooklyn Park/Curtis Bay and surrounding areas through the following programs:
* LifeNeeds counseling center providing free mental health and social work services to the community members without barriers to treatment.
* TC Prints purpose driven social enterprise focusing on holistic transformation through workplace experience and education. This program is providing opportunities to men and women in the community to rise above life’s obstacles through employment and counseling.
* Lilies Place food and clothing distribution program serving over 150 families each week placing a huge emphasis on promoting value and dignity to each member in the community.
* Beautiful Feet outreach program providing hot meals, warm showers, and haircuts to the homeless population in/around the Brooklyn community.
* TC Pets community pet support and outreach program helping owners help their pets by providing food, supplies and access to vet care.
* TC Kids weekly kids' program that providing a space for elementary and middle school-aged children with a fun and safe place to learn, grow, and play.