RIVERSIDE COUNTY FOUNDATION ON AGING INC
- Crisis Support
- Emergency & Safety
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
LocationPO BOX 2099RIVERSIDE, CA 92516 United States
The mission and purpose of the Foundation on Aging Is to support, fund and further the programs of the Riverside County Office on Aging, and to support other new and innovative programs that sustain and enhance the quality of life of older adults in Riverside County.
The Foundation on Aging is a 501c3 nonprofit charitable foundation. Since 2004, the Foundation has worked to raise awareness of the diverse needs of seniors in Riverside County, and to raise funds to help fill the increasing gap created by decreasing public funding of services of the aging population of older adults in the County.
The Foundation currently supports for the following programs benefiting seniors:
- A fund to avoid disruption of utility service
- The purchase and delivery of pantry supplies and food boxes; and the purchase and delivery of meals for homebound seniors pending acceptance on County programs; and pantry items and food boxes
- Transportation system subsidies
- Caregiver training, education and appreciation programs
- The County's Grandparents Raising Grandchildren program
- Coordination and funding of an annual Holiday Market Gift Card Program; and
- An Annual Holiday Gift Drive organized by the Riverside County Office on Aging