Creating a Happier World by providing a Foundation to protect Mother Earth and her children
Creating a Happier World by providing a Foundation to protect Mother Earth and her children through environment protection by planting more Trees, education of young minds, creation of livelihood for rural youth and ensuring our urban labor force does not go hungry ...
Happy World Foundation, registered as a Not-For-Profit Charitable Trust in August 2013, is engaged in following "Soul Touching" Projects:
(1) "School Sapling Project" (SSP): We educate school children about the importance of protecting Mother Earth and we also help them plant saplings in their school premises as well as gift them 2 saplings, that they need to plant at their homes.
(2) "Adopt a Tree" (AAT) project: We encourage people living in rural and urban communities, to adopt trees and not just identify a place to plant them. We provide saplings, tree guards, manure, etc. and get the "Adopters" to plant the saplings on an identified "event" day, post which they water and nurture them.
3) Save Food Project: The Food, that is leftover from Restaurants or events like marriages etc, is collected from the source and then distributed to the poor labour class or construction workers in the city of Bangalore.
4) Education on Life-skills including Values and Character for children aged between 8 and 15 including Yoga in rural villages
5) Skill building and Livelihood opportunities for rural youth aged between 15 and 24, and ensure they live in their villages and lead a life of dignity