WORLD CHANGERS SCHOOL OF THE ARTS
- Arts & Culture
- Board Development
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location4084 Pendleton WaySTE. 286INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46226 United States
Our mission is to provide a secure, non-traditional educational environment where everyone (students and staff) are free to thrive creatively. Our Core Values "Our Core Values are the very A.I.R. we breathe!" Accountability- I will take accountability for my actions even when I’m wrong. Integrity- I will do the right thing, every time, the first time, especially when no one is watching. Respect- I will respect myself and others at all time. I will take pride in executing these Core Values as long as I have the ability to BREATHE!
We are an accredited private school serving grades 6 and 7 beginning Fall 2020.
Our overall Goal is to Educate, Inspire and Build:
Educate/Academics: We help our students achieve academic excellence by hiring qualified, innovative teachers, who are dedicated to the success of the students in which they serve.
Inspire/V & P Arts:We help our students (and teachers) to reach their full potential; cultivating their natural gifts and talents by supporting and encouraging them to try new things, take risks and be accountable for their desired results.
Build/Entrepreneurship:We prepare our students for real life by replacing traditional methods of learning with innovative, ground breaking, life changing solutions that open up a whole new world of learning for our students.
- Promote Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Build confidence, self-expression and self-awareness
- Create employment opportunities and societal contribution
- Encourage team building and risk taking
- Promote innovation, creativity and out the box thinking
- Teach Students to be accountable for their educational results
- Students will leave our school equipped to make decisions that will secure the brightest future for them