Elevation Hospice of Utah
- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
Location11698 South 700 East#200Draper, UT 84003 United States
Elevation Hospice is dedicated to excellent, respectful, physical, social, emotional, and spiritual end-of-life care to patients and families
Become a friend to someone who is in the end stages of life. Elevation Hospice has immediate needs for companionship, crafts, errands, life review, scribe for personal stories, letter writing and much more with people receiving Hospice care right in our community.
Help a caregiver who is feeling the effects of burn out by sitting with there loved one while they get out of the house and recharge.
- We offer comprehensive training and support every step of the way.
- You are part of our actual Hospice Team and listed on the plan of care.
- We have families from Ogden to Payson in need, and can connect you with a patient in your community.
- Leave with impressive references and certifications!
- We ask for a 2-3 hour a week commitment, on your schedule