Elara Caring Hospice
- Health & Medicine
- People with Disabilities
- Veterans & Military Families
Location200 RiverPointe DriveSuite 110Conroe, TX 77304 United States
Right Care. Right Time. Right Place. Specializing in compassionate care for the patient, family and caregivers at the end of life, when they need the support the most. Our focus is the patient's quality of life, providing symptom and pain management in the comfort of their preferred home setting. Elara Caring offers assistance in Home Health as well as Behavioral Management.
Elara Caring Hospice volunteers are compassionate, giving individuals from all walks of life who share the most precious gift they have - their time - to enhance the lives of others.
We're always happy to connect with compassionate people who want to give back to their communities in a meaningful way. No special skills are necessary just a listening ear and an open heart.
Volunteer Positions Available:
- Patient Comfort & Care: Provide bedside support to patient and/or family through respite care or companionship.
- Administrative Care: Provide clerical support by assisting in office with administrative duties and weekly in-touch calls.
- 11th Hour & Bereavement Care: Provide support to patients and their families while patients is transitioning; assist with sympathy mail-outs, calls and visits.
- Contribute your talents to the patients: Games, reading, photography, crafts, sewing, hair care, lawn care, carpentry, gardening, birthday parties, letter writing, laundry, weekly phone check-ins, pet companionship, art expression and music appreciation.
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world." - Dr. Seuss