Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
At the American Cancer Society, we're on a mission to free the world from cancer. Until we do, we'll be funding and conducting research, sharing expert information, supporting patients, and spreading the word about prevention. All so you can live longer -- and better.
The American Cancer Society has MANY opportunities for volunteers to engage with the society right in their community and make a difference! We need all kinds of volunteers, and are eager for you to join us in our live-saving mission. If you want to help, we'll find a way for you to become engaged. This is a partial list of the types of volunteers we're looking for in Stark County. If you don't see what you're looking for in this list, still contact me and let's talk!
- Event involvement in Relay For Life, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Real Men Wear Pink, and more
- Road to Recovery Drivers - Drive volunteers in the area to and from treatment, on your schedule
- Administrative help - Administrative, computer, event and periodic help with administrative duties of all sorts
- Fundraising - Tell me how you'd like to help!
- If you have a special skill, passion, or expertise you can lend to the American Cancer Society, tell me more!
Thank you, Chylece Head
Community Development Manager, Stark County, Ohio
American Cancer Society