- Children & Youth
- Computers & Technology
- Education & Literacy
Location150 Jefferson DrMenlo Park, CA 94025 United States
At TIDE Academy, we engage in interdisciplinary and inquiry-based units of study. Students grapple with the complexity of systems thinking to create dynamic and socially just solutions to our world’s known and unknown challenges. We spark students' interests, cultivate their creative abilities, and provide opportunities to apply future-now skills.
- Fluency in technology, literacy, and numeracy are vital gateways to equity.
- Interdisciplinary units and hands-on projects are crucial for a deeper understanding of subject content.
- The iterative process of prototyping and assessing critical feedback drives innovation.
- Diversity, cultural competency, and student voice strengthen communities.
- With a growth mindset, every student is capable of reaching mastery.