Nova Caeli is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization dedicated to helping families in rebuild, recover and rise after domestic violence.
We recognize the challenges that come with escaping domestic abuse. Poverty, illness and trauma often make re-establishing and recovery difficult. Leaving beloved pets behind add an extra layer of grief. Our goals are to keep pets and their families together and help survivors get back to a place of normalcy, wellness and independence as soon as possible.
We will offer:
- access to safe, temporary pet care for families transitioning to their new homes
- clothing, furniture and other household items
- a holistic wellness program to include: - a whole-food pantry - nutritional guidance - trauma-informed yoga, meditation and other helpful practices
- pet food and supplies
- financial literacy counseling
- education and information for the public
We look forward to working with our wonderful community of allies and advocates. Together, we can help create a happier and healthier life for survivors and their pets.