- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Children & Youth
Location1565 W MAIN ST STE 208 # 320LEWISVILLE, TX 75067 United States
Nova Caeli is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization dedicated to helping families Rebuild, Recover and Rise after domestic violence.
We recognize the challenges that come with escaping domestic abuse. Poverty, illness and trauma often make re-establishing and recovery difficult. Leaving beloved pets behind add an extra layer of grief. Our goals are to keep pets and their families together and help survivors get back to a place of normalcy, wellness and independence as soon as possible.
We will offer:
- access to safe, temporary pet care for
families transitioning to their new homes
- clothing, furniture and other household items
- a holistic wellness program to include:
- a whole-food pantry
- nutritional guidance
- trauma-informed yoga, meditation and other
- pet food and supplies
- financial literacy counseling
- education and information for the public
We look forward to working with our wonderful community of allies and advocates. Together, we can help create a happier and healthier life for survivors and their pets.