During these uncertain times, how can we help?

As the world leader in volunteerism we feel a responsibility to unite our broader community, and to use this moment to become stronger.

See below to participate in our Impact Sector survey, access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and explore our growing directory of COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
Read More
  • ORGANIZATION PROFILE
  • Image_202001140551
  • CONCERTS FOR HUMANITY INC CONCERTS FOR HUMANITY INC

Causes

  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon
  • Interest area icon

Volunteer with us!

VIEW AS
Subscribe Get an RSS feed of these Opportunities
Please wait . . .

Mission Statement

Concerts For Humanity was divinely inspired in August 2007, and soon after created by its founder and President Shirley Maxwell, a former Social Worker and Entertainment Consultant. In February 2014 Concerts For Humanity, was granted its 501(c) (3) status by the IRS. The mission of Concerts For Humanity is to financially assist charities without limitation of location locally, nationally or internationally whose focus is to eradicate or ease Human Suffering in areas such as but not limited to: ❖ Homelessness ❖ Hunger ❖ Illness ❖ Military Families and Veterans ❖ Natural Disaster Driven Problems It is the belief of the board that we are our brother’s keepers. Hence our service focus is not limited to any region. However, America is our home, and charity does start at home first and foremost.

Description

On December 4, 2019 we received our contract update from the US Military to host an event at Fort Irwin in Fort Irwin California. On January 9, 2020, we received our new date for our event for the Troops. This is an Amateur Boxing event with Live Performances, Celebrity and Vip Guests, Red Carpet and more. This is a FREE event and our contract is not monetary. This is our First Major event. Individually, team members have done numerous events to benefit other organizations such as the Los Angeles Children's Hospital. He hope to raise proceed to benefit the MWR/Morale Welfare and Recreation division which provides, Child Care, Recreation projects and other supportive services for the troops and their families. Our goal is raise proceeds on line and Donate 60% of those proceeds to MWR. The remaining 40% Concerts For Humanity will utilize for Operational costs and help with our goal to produce other projects to benefit our troops, as well as produce humanitarian projects locally, nationally and internationally.

Reviews

BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend CONCERTS FOR HUMANITY INC?