- Advocacy & Human Rights
- Arts & Culture
- Board Development
- Children & Youth
- Education & Literacy
Location1747 ORLANDO CENTRAL PKWYORLANDO, FL 32809 United States
Our mission is to make every child’s potential a reality by engaging and empowering families and communities to advocate for all children.
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, places of worship, and throughout the community
- To raise the standards of home life
- To advocate for laws that further the education, physical and mental health, welfare, and safety of children and youth
- To promote the collaboration and engagement of families and educators in the education of children and youth
- To engage the public in united efforts to secure the physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, and social well-being of all children and youth
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education funding
Would you recommend FLORIDA PTA?
0 reviews Write a review