Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We certify and empower veterinary technicians, believing care and knowledge provide sustainable positive impact in the community.
CACVT is the private credentialing entity for Certified Veterinary Technicians in Colorado. We are the largest state veterinary technician association in the nation, serving over 2700 members. We also organize high quality continuing education events for our members. CACVT is active in promoting member engagement within the veterinary community. We have the opportunity to begin exploring advocacy to promote the professional endeavors of CVTs in the areas of public awareness and legal recognition in the state of Colorado.
The Vision of Colorado Association of Certified Veterinary Technicians is to increase awareness of the value of the certified veterinary technician by increasing resources for all members and the association.
Responsibilities of the CACVT:
- Govern and certify veterinary technicians in Colorado
- Ensure quality service and high value as a professional association
- Ensure and maintain the financial stability and functional infrastructure of the association
- Advance brand recognition and awareness for CACVT and CVTs
- Promote professionalism and career advancement for all members
- Collaborate with the veterinary community and allied groups
The Board of Directors is the formal governing body responsible for overseeing the strategic direction of CACVT. The board’s purpose is to ensure that CACVT vision and mission, and fiscal health, are being maintained and fulfilled.