Help Us Create A More Equitable Health System

We've partnered with The Color of Care documentary from Executive Producer Oprah Winfrey -- streaming now on the Smithsonian Channel. Learn more below and find ways to get involved today.
Read More

Northwest Montana Head Start

Cause Area

  • Children & Youth
  • Education & Literacy
  • Employment
  • People with Disabilities

Location

79 7th Ave East North,Kalispell, MT 59901 United States

Organization Information

Mission Statement

Northwest Montana Head Start promotes the well-being and self-sufficiency of children and their whole family by providing opportunities in a nurturing environment.

Description

Northwest Montana Head Start is a non for profit agency which receives 80% of the funding from the Office of Head Start, the other 20% must come from volunteering or in kind donations. NW MT HEad start must raise over $465,000.00 for the school year 2019-2020. Being a partner with schools such has FVCC provides a great opportunity for students to get into the classrooms and experience what is is like to be a teacher and to help us reach our 20% goal. There is also opportunities to work in the kitchen, we provide breakfast, lunch and a snack everyday for each of the students. We have 3 centers, one in Kalispell, Columbia Falls and Eureka.

Reviews

Would you recommend Northwest Montana Head Start?
0 reviews Write a review

Report this organization