Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
PHC Foundation is a community-based charitable organization that affirms life and believes that it is important to make every life meaningful. The foundation strives to respect the uniqueness of each individual by providing resources necessary to help overcome life's obstacles to the indigent and under-insured. By meeting the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients and their families, the foundation reflects a living expression of love, warmth, and compassion.
PHC Foundation was established by Professional Health Care in 2011 to provide support to local hospice patients and families outside the scope of normal health care benefits. Our goal is to help our patients live their life to the fullest, right up to the final moment. The PHC Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that strives to continue providing hospice care when eligible hospice patients outlive their life expectancy.
KINDNESS is. . . .
* providing a CD player for a patient soothed by music
* providing a gas card for an out of town funeral
* paying for medication insurance didn't cover
* providing supplies for building a wheelchair ramp
* providing heaters during the winter to community members who are cold and without heat
* paying for complete hospice care for an individual who was too young to qualify for Medicare
* paying for utility bills
That's what KINDNESS is and that's what the PHC Foundation is ALL ABOUT!