Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To close the gap in inequity, disparity, and inequality of men health
Baal Perazim Wellness, Inc. (Baal Perazim) located in Chicago, Illinois, is a 501(c)(3) wellness organization that focuses on health research, health disparity and inequality of men's health. The organization is a start-up and is moving fast to make an impact on men's lives throughout the US. Baal Perazim has launched several initiatives to allow them to be posed to fight the social injustice of inequity, disparity, and inequality of men's health. In addition to offering Men Health Primary Care and Wellness Services, Baal Perazim provides an array of programs to meet the needs of all men.
- Charity Care, free care for men who are uninsured or underinsured.
- The organization launched the Men of Color Wellness Project (MC-WP).
- Health Inequity, Disparity, and Inequality Research Lab (HIDIRL). The HIDIRL is an interdisciplinary group of researchers, clinicians, and community partners that conducts research on men health-related topics.
- The PrEP 2.0 Pilot Project is a research pilot project offered through HIDIRL. The project aims to examine whether an adapted PrEP 2.0 Care Cascade
- The organization also launched the Chicago Institute for Sexual Health Promotions (CISHP) CISHP, which is designed to prevent sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and the complications associated with STIs,