Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
GIFT offers inclusion-based programs and advocacy for marginalized teens and young adults who experience intellectual delays, cultural differences, language barriers or other social limitations and challenges.
- To guide and inspire friendships and transitions for teens and young adults who experience marginalization through intellectual delays, cultural differences, language barriers or social limitations and challenges, among others
- To sponsor, host and/or participate in events and activities that reduce marginalization and promote socialization, employability, independence, and offer unique and meaningful experiences
- To host educational and informational opportunities for caregivers, families and other interested parties which create awareness, enhance quality of life and improve opportunities in an individual’s community
- To support and/or create initiatives that will provide or inform about resources in areas of need
- To advocate for the accurate representation of individuals who are marginalized in society across a variety of settings
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend GAHANNA INCLUSION FOR TEENS AND YOUNG ADULTS?