Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
GO RACER, Inc. is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that promotes motorcycle and racing safety; youth mentorships; and assistance to families who have lost loved ones in the moto-community.
GO RACER, aims to partner with philanthropists and organizations that have proven results in impacting lives of those in need.
We race to support demands voiced by at-risk youth nonprofits, clinics, shelters, medical facilities, and others providing community social services.
GO RACER, Inc. programs include:
- GO RACER Track Team (Sponsor Today! All proceeds raised during track season races will be donated to local charities such as Children's National Hospital, etc.)
- Wrenchin' Chicks (Sport Bike Classes for Girls by Girls!)
- At-Risk Youths Empowerment Projects
- Fallen Riders Family Support Services
- MotorPsycho Training (Mental Mechanics of Riding Safely/Skills/Drills)
- Special Events Encouraging a Positive Motorcycle Community Reputation (Zero-Incident Ride Outs for Charities)