Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Integrity, Commitment, Excellence. Our mission is to provide the highest quality of police services to citizens and visitors of Sandy City, Utah.
The Sandy City Victim Assistance Program provides on-scene and/or follow up support for victims, survivors, and witnesses of crime. Victim advocates act as a resource for Sandy City Police Officers and help provide education and outreach to the Sandy community pertaining to personal safety and victim issues and rights. The program offers the following services:
- On-scene or telephone crisis response 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Court advocacy for victims involved with the judicial system. This includes cases in Sandy Justice Court as well as Third District Court.
- Assistance to victims seeking a protective order or stalking injunction.
- Support for all victims of crime.
- Information and referral services for counseling, support groups, financial assistance, food banks, child care, legal assistance along with a variety of other resources.
- Crisis line for information, referrals, support, or immediate intervention.