Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission is to meet the special and changing needs of New Yorkers experiencing critical life problems with substance use disorders and mental illness. Using a wide-ranging network of health and human services, we help people empower their lives. Our Vision to help New Yorkers at risk to fully benefit from the social and economic life in their communities. We aspire to provide unsurpassed behavioral health and social services to transform lives, especially those with chemical dependency and mental illness at their core. It is our dream to serve with the passion and professionalism that generates only enduring outcomes, rewarding recovery and lasting hope.
The Lower Eastside Service Center is a not-for-profit organization providing a complete range of opioid treatment and care for New Yorkers living with chemical dependency issues. Our programs address opioid dependency with proven, clinically-researched methods to help our clients lead healthier, happier and more productive lives.
Our Core Values guide our work and performance as we deliver on our LESC Mission.
- We respect the dignity and merit of each person we serve.
- We believe each person to be inherently good.
- We believe that recovery and wellness are possible.
- We honor our responsibility to our mission and funding source by managing and operating effectively and efficiently.
- We add value to our community, city and state.