Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To provide a wholesome, peaceful center where individuals, families & especially children can be nurtured, supported and build community together. Midtown offers people access to connections and resources for realizing their value and full potential.
Midtown Community Services is a social services and community development corporation dedicated to addressing critical areas of need for low-income residents in St. Louis. Our initiatives include Youth Development (afterschool and summer camp programs), Family PRIDE to reduce St. Louis’ infant mortality rate, diverse adult programming, and a Community Garden to provide our neighbors in need with fresh, healthy food.
- We believe all people deserve respect and dignity and fair access to basic needs.
- We believe that nurturing children is an investment in the future.
- We believe that all individuals, especially children, have a right to a safe, healthy environment.
- To provide children and teenagers with a safe environment that promotes healthy growth and development
- To provide outreach to pregnant women and newborns by delivering pre- and post-natal education in order to reduce the area’s infant mortality rate
- To provide the men and women in our community with a safe, inclusive and productive environment
- To create a welcome environment for open dialogue and discussions to foster community involvement and growth
- To break down barriers created by poverty, isolation and prejudice