Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
To enrich the lives of those in need, provide assistance to the elderly, and contribute to the overall betterment of the communities we serve.
Quarterly Events: Josie’s House of Help partners with other organizations to feed the homeless in the local surrounding communities in the Orlando area.
- Senior Thanksgiving Basket of Love Giveaway
- Senior Christmas Turkey Giveaway
- Back to School Supply Giveaway
Throughout the year Josie’s House of Help conducts various educational workshops on subjects that include health & wellness, finances, self-help, etc.
Vocational Rehabilitation Partnership:
Areas of consideration for this program include:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Summer Job Readiness Training (40-hour course) for ages 14 to 21 years old.
- Peer Mentorship
- Year-round Job Readiness training