JOSIES HOUSE OF HELP
- Education & Literacy
- People with Disabilities
Location5764 N ORANGE BLOSSOM TRAIL STE183ORLANDO, FL 32810 United States
To enrich the lives of those in need, provide assistance to the elderly, and contribute to the overall betterment of the communities we serve.
Quarterly Events: Josie’s House of Help partners with other organizations to feed the homeless in the local surrounding communities in the Orlando area.
- Senior Thanksgiving Basket of Love Giveaway
- Senior Christmas Turkey Giveaway
- Back to School Supply Giveaway
Throughout the year Josie’s House of Help conducts various educational workshops on subjects that include health & wellness, finances, self-help, etc.
Vocational Rehabilitation Partnership:
Areas of consideration for this program include:
- Individuals with disabilities
- Summer Job Readiness Training (40-hour course) for ages 14 to 21 years old.
- Peer Mentorship
- Year-round Job Readiness training