Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Gabriel B. Taye Foundation advocates for youth, initiates community-wide campaigns, and implements mentoring programs for at-risk youth to raise awareness of the physical, emotional, social, and psychological impacts of bullying by partnering with school districts, governmental agencies, and established nonprofits.
Gabriel was an energetic, smart, funny, and kind 8-year-old, who after constant bullying at school, took his own life on January 26, 2017. He was just 8 years old.
It is our my mission to continue Gabriel's voice and the voice of every child who is being bullied.
- Mentoring programs for students (K-12) to build resiliency skills.
- Hero Packs to support bullying survivors to share their story with others.
- Upstander Bags for students who attend bullying awareness seminars.
- The Light Keepers Fund to offset the funeral expenses for families of students who commit suicide.
- Baskets of Hope for grieving families in Ohio.