Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
The Junior League of the Oranges and Short Hills is an organization of women committed to voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving our communities through the effective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The Junior League of the Oranges and Short Hills (JLOSH) was founded in 1913. JLOSH is kicking off our new year (starting on June 1, 2019) with our New Member information socials! These free events are the perfect way to learn more about the work that we do in our community, as well as our network with Junior League members.
Join us to find out more about the benefits of being a Junior League member, including:
- Leadership development training;
- Helping the communities of East Orange, Livingston, Maplewood, Millburn Orange, Short Hills, South Orange, Springfield and West Orange;
- Making new friends and networking; and
- Participating and/or leading volunteer activities.
We look forward to seeing you - and feel free to bring a friend! For more information please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
During our volunteering year (September 2018-May 2019), we
* executed 24 community events/happenings;
* supported 30 community partners;
* supported coverage provided to EACH of our 9 service areas;
* engaged 206 volunteers for a total of 745+ volunteer hours;
* raised $4,000+ community donation monies;
* donated 6,500+ food items;
* donated 10,500+ basic needs items & products;
* provided $7,600 in Grant monies;
* impacted 25,000+ lives; and
* had endless memories!
JUNIOR LEAGUE OF THE ORANGES & SHORT HILLS INC accepts donations. Donate Now.