Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Our Mission Narika's mission is to promote women's independence, economic empowerment, and well-being by helping domestic violence survivors with advocacy, support, and education
Looking to serve on a board that makes a difference to the community around you?
Narika is looking for Board members!
We have multiple board positions open and are looking for talented and dedicated individuals, who are committed to furthering Narika's mission to promote women's independence, economic empowerment, and well-being by helping domestic violence survivors with advocacy, support, and education.
The Board plays an active role and governance in the leadership of Narika and we constantly strive to end the cycle of domestic violence.
Narika is a 26 year old organization and by joining the board you will be able to:
- Get to know prominent members in the South Asian Community
- Leverage your leadership skills by helping define Narika refine its practices and policies
- Contribute your expertise, skills and connections and resources to a worthy cause
- Help amplify the voices of those who are in a vulnerable period in their lives and ensure survivors receive help and support
- Utilize and enhance your fundraising skills to help Narika remains a strong and robost organization
To apply please email a resume and cover letter to the board chair, Anitha Chakravarthi ( firstname.lastname@example.org).