Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
RMYCS youth program, Circular Flow's mission statement is: To empower youth's to lead socially adjusted and productive lives by exploring and expanding their creativity, individuality and interdependent skills in the areas of (L.E.A.D.)Leadership, Entrepreneurship, Arts and Diversity. The Detroit area is rich in people of varied backgrounds with many talents, skills and interest. Circular Flow youth program affords youths an opportunity for hands-on, skill based informational and practical new experiences in a variety of arts and life skills topics promoting individuality while embracing the uniqueness of others. Together, parents, volunteers, community organizations, local & national leaders, etc., can reshape our youths’ future by being actively involved in Circular Flow.
History of works
- 2002. (12) week) arts & life skills program at MCHS
- 2003. (12 week) artisans social skills mentorship program at Crary Elementary
- 2004. Seminar at NAGSW
- 2005-2006. (12 week) afterschool program at Marygrove College
- 2006. (12 week) arts & life skills afterschool program at Mary grove College
- 2007. (8 week) arts & life skills afterschool program at Marygrove College
- 2008-2009. (8 week) arts afterschool program at WINGS
- 2010. (3 hour) Workshop @ Roeper Elementary
- 2011. Scholarship Fundraiser w/ Priceless Music
- 2012. (6 hour )Arts Workshop @ EMU
- 2018. (8 week) Photography workshop@Madison Carver Elementary
- 2018-2019. Book Sponsorship @Madison Carver Elementary
- To provide youths safe outlets to explore and express their creativity
- Connect youths to others
- Guide youths towards positive self image
- Enhance youths’ awareness of career options in and through the arts.
- Improve youths’ leadership skills
- Provide students with supports that builds their emotional strength.
- Target Group
- Male and Female- students grades 4 through 12.
- Many of our ex students have gone on to pursue Arts &/or Humanities related career paths as employees or employers.