Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Please wait . . .
To educate and promote an understanding of the responsibility to preserve and protect our environmental, cultural, and historical resources through programming and stewardship.
- Audubon Acres, a 130 acre sanctuary at the end of Gunbarrel Road, is the primary property of the Chattanooga Audubon Society. With five miles of walking trails, the property crosses over South Chickamauga Creek via our trail system with a lovely swinging bridge.
- Audubon Acres is also home to a wide variety of other activities including:
- Trail of Tears site and the home of the Cherokee built Spring Frog Cabin
- CE Blevins Replica Egg Collection
- Dr. Robert Meyers Native Artifact Collection
- Maclellan Island, another Chattanooga Audubon Society sanctuary property, is located on the river in downtown Chattanooga. Primitive camping is allowed on the Island and access is via watercraft only
BE THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND THIS ORGANIZATION!
Would you recommend CHATTANOOGA AUDUBON SOCIETY?