Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
We extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing.
Adventist HealthCare is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization whose Mission is "to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing" throughout the Washington, D.C., region.
Founded in 1907, Adventist HealthCare is the first, largest and only health system headquartered in Montgomery County, Maryland and operates:
- Two nationally accredited acute-care hospitals
- A nationally accredited rehabilitation hospital
- Mental health services
- Home health agencies
- Physician networks
- Urgent Care Centers
- Imaging Centers
Our integrated health delivery network features a continuum of care including:
- Washington Adventist Hospital in Takoma Park
- Shady Grove Medical Center in Rockville
- Adventist Rehabilitation in Rockville
- Germantown Emergency Center
- White Oak Medical Center (coming in 2019)
Our high quality is recognized by elite accreditations and awards for areas such as cancer, cardiac, stroke, joint replacement, OB, rehabilitation and home care.