Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
This organization shall be known as the East Dubuque Fire - Rescue Department. It is organized as an emergency response agency for the primary purpose of protecting lives and property in the City of East Dubuque Fire Protection Area. Our members strive to provide the highest level service to our community through effective training, emergency prevention and operational preparedness services, delivery of safety code compliance, educational programs, and community service to all who live, work, visit or invest in our community.
FIRE DEPARTMENT VISION
To be recognized by our community and members as an organization that:
- Is responsive to our community’s needs and concerns.
- Is a model of excellence in providing emergency services to the City.
- Is dedicated to continuous improvement in the services we provide.
- Fosters an environment of trust and involvement of our members and the community.
- Fosters an environment rich in Duty, Pride and Tradition.