Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Enjoy great satisfaction as a compassionate volunteer who enriches the lives of patients with life-limiting illnesses and their loved ones. All you need is genuine desire to help patients and their families, emotional maturity, ability to offer assurance and kindness without judgment, ability to listen with sensitivity and respect, flexibility to adapt to the changes in needs and background-check clearance. Full training is provided. Those who have recently lost a loved one are asked to wait a year before becoming volunteers.
- Respite care - support to provide a break for patient’s caregivers/loved ones
- Supportive check-in calls for grieving families
- Light household assistance
- Meal preparation assistance
- Spiritual support
- Administrative assistance