Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Extract Effect is a faith-based organization which exists to locate endangered missing children, rescue children from sexual exploitation, strengthen the efforts of governments to effectively hunt, prosecute and convict child traffickers, work with civil society to identify victims of child trafficking and provide culturally appropriate services in order to develop the capacities of critically under-served populations; effectively addressing the roots of societal inequities to end generational poverty while guiding educators, child-welfare professionals, first-responders, judges & prosecutors through critical training to educate, empower and prevent child trafficking in all its forms.
Extract Effect's purpose and objectives include the following:
- To locate endangered missing children;
- To rescue children from sexual exploitation;
- To promote advocacy for commercial sexually exploited children and youth (CSECY);
- To increase the number of victim-centered investigations, prosecutions, and convictions of child trafficking cases;
- To strengthen government and civil society capacity to identify and provide comprehensive services to more child trafficking victims, from identification through protective care, community reintegration, and long-term follow-up services;
- To increase efforts to prevent child trafficking, including through developing and strengthening community-based mechanisms;
- To support the recovery, return and reintegration of victims of trafficking through long-term support. Services shall include but not be limited to: case management, trauma-informed psychological care, medical care, education and referrals;
- To provide services, resources, support, training and education for critically under-served populations in order to build on individual, family and community strengths and develop the individuals’ and families’ capacity to thrive. Services shall include but not be limited to: educational workshops, parent leadership programs, parenting support and education classes, skill training programs and financial literacy classes.