UT Hospice/LHC Group
- Health & Medicine
- Veterans & Military Families
Location3301 West Andrew Johnson HighwaySuite 102Morristown, TN 37814 United States
Hospice is compassion in action. Our volunteers give comfort and care to people in our community.
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?" If you are looking for an opportunity to help make our patients lives the best they can be , please contact us to begin the process of joining our TEAM! We are looking for individuals to help out in our office and/or direct contact visits with our patients/families. If you are a kind hearted person looking to provide emotional support, read to, visit with, provide animal therapy, singing or play an instrument for our patient's please contact us. We are looking for YOU! Are you ready to make a change in your life by being in our patients life?
- Listening to and supporting the entire family
- Reading to and sitting with
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Running errands
- Sharing music
- Doing art therapy
- Assisting with clerical office tasks
- Visiting patients with your certified therapy animal
- Supporting community events like educational offerings and grief camp
* For the safety of our patients, all volunteers are required to complete free drug and TB testing and background checks. Training is provided as part of your volunteer experience.