Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Hospice is compassion in action. Our volunteers give comfort and care to people in our community.
Hospice is a form of compassionate and quality care for people facing a life-threatening illness or injury. Our volunteers make a valuable difference in the quality of our patients and their families’ lives. You can make a positive difference by:
- Listening to and supporting the entire family
- Reading to and sitting with patients
- Providing companionship and emotional support
- Running errands
- Performing light housekeeping
- Sharing music
- Doing art therapy
- Assisting with clerical office tasks
- Visiting patients with your certified therapy animal
- Supporting community events like educational offerings and grief camp
* For the safety of our patients, all volunteers are required to complete free drug and TB testing and background checks. Training is provided as part of your volunteer experience.