The Children's Kindness Network reaches young children, ages 3-7, with kindness values ... at the early stages of their brain wiring. Our ambassador of kindness is Moozie the cow who children fall in love with. Moozie reaches children with kindness values in a variety of ways;
1. as a robotic talking cow featured in community family events,
2. as a costume cow in school programs
3. as a puppet in the classroom and at home.
4. through a variety of kindness teaching materials
5. through the webb at Moozie.com
6. through hard cover Moozie Kindness Books
7. music CDs
8. children's symphony concerts
9. TV ( in develoment stages)
Our message of kindness focuses on four different areas. Kindness to : others, Earth animals and ourselves.
Two symphonic pieces were commissioned that are wrapped around two books with kindness narratives. Besides the CD, these two pieces have been played by the Atlanta Syphony and Nashville symphony at their children's programs. Much more info about this on our webb site.
As you can see, Moozie's message of kindness is reaching young children at the foundation of their social/emotional development through a variety of modalities .
It hoped that some day when children see cows they will be reminded of kindness just as Smokey Bear reminds of us fire prevention.
SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT. Did you ever notice that when you buy a new car you start noticing all the cars like yours? Just like your car experience, we are helping children become aware of kindness. They become aware of kind /unkind..behavior that "drives" past them on the playgroundm classroom, home etc. And it starts at the foundation level.