Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Nkrumah's Restoration of Hope (NROH) has been in existence since 2010 with the sole purpose of "helping those in need". In a world, especially in Africa, where so many are suffering from hunger, diseases, contaminated water, poor housing, abuse, to mention but a few; our mission is to help such people get access to good drinking water, food to eat, clothing, medical care, housing, and access to quality education at NO cost to them. We sincerely believe in this cause because helping others is what sustains us as a people and we are satisfied, when we are able to contribute in a small way, to put joy in someone's heart and a smile in someone's face, one person at the time. We want to share this joy with others and therefore encourage anyone with similar vision to volunteer their time, resources, monies, knowledge, advice, etc. to help advance our mutual goals in providing free healthcare, the distribution of food and clothing and providing educational needs.
Nkrumah’s Restoration of Hope (NROH) is a charitable organization that works to support rural communities in Ghana to have access to quality healthcare and education by providing on-site mobile health clinics for women and children. Since 2010, NROH has been providing healthy meals, portable drinking water, used and new clothing, shoes, toys, schools, libraries, clinics, medication, for women, children, and families without charging any fees.
Below are a few projects we have been able to achieve since this organization started:
1. Provision of free drinking water to the community of Frante (Ashanti Region, Ghana) - 2016
2. Provision of books, pencils, pens and other school items for the 2 community schools in Frante (Ashanti Region, Ghana) - 2016
3. Provided free health clinics in 12 communities in our 2018 tour covering 5 of 10 regions in Ghana. Over 5000 patients received free medical care and medication. Partnered with the Gold Coast Foundation for this medical trip
4. Donation to a Celebrar Palsy institution in Kumasi - 2017
5. Free water provided to a prison facility in the Western region in 2015. This was done in collaboration with the Outreach Africa NGO
6. Donated food and clothing to over 3000 households in rural Ghana between 2010 through 2014
7. Donated 50 computers to the OAVI free vocational institute in When do, Takoradi in 2013.
Do you work for this organization?
Request administrator status and update its information!