Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
Birthright offers support to women who are pregnant, or think they may be pregnant, and to parenting moms in a caring and supportive setting. Birthright services are always free and confidential. No judgment. No pressure. Birthright is available to any woman regardless of age, race, religion, marital status, or financial situation. Volunteers provide love, hope, and encouragement - friendship and emotional support - they listen, mentor and offer guidance.
Birthright of Owatonna, MN offers:
- Confidential help
- Friendship and emotional support
- Encouragement if you are feeling pressured by others
- Free pregnancy testing
- Free maternity and baby clothes
- Free emergency diapers
- Gift bags for mothers of new babies
- Referrals to agencies in the community that can assist with: Financial Help, Insurance, Nutritional Needs, Prenatal and Medical Care, Prenatal Education, Childbirth Classes, Education, Job Search/Career Development, Professional Counseling, Support Groups, Adoption Planning, Parenting Resources, Child Care Options, and more.
- Free parking in the lot next to the building or in the street
- Walk-In Hours, or make an appointment if needed
- Birthright of Owatonna has been serving women and families in our area since 1981.