Here's a sample of our volunteer opportunities:VIEW AS
"Our mission is to bring awareness, educate, and empower our communities to assist them in becoming self - sufficient through our [community] mentorship collaborations"
The Community Mentorship Collaboration is a volunteer mentorship organization that consists of community members and service providers. CMC is committed to crediting partnerships that promote positive social community members in becoming productive, enriched, and law abiding citizens through our mentoring programs and services. The Community Mentorship Collaboration focuses on the individual needs that are valued for healthy functioning within our communities.
Our core values are to provide mentorship, educate, and empower.
- "Our vision is to positively heal and transform lives to gain new heights [through positive leadership] in our communities.
- Mentoring Programs
- Life Skill Education
- Workforce Development
- Job Search and Placement Assistance
- Small Business Start - up Assistance
- Family, Individual, and Youth Programs
- Wraparound Reentry Programming
- Test Preparation (e.g., GED, AP, ACT, SAT, ASVAB
- Drug and Alcohol Education and
- Mental Health Services